Counter

click here for search engine marketing company
powered by search engine optimization firm

Saturday, December 29, 2007

lots happening

with my first court date growing nearer i keep getting on edge, i keep wondering if there's anything else i can do to be more prepared, be a better father. Am i not working enough working to much am i going to school to much or not enough.
i had to take my don't o the Doctor yesterday and of course his mother didn't give me his medical insurance information, so i paid the 90 out of pocket. then his mother got mad at me for not taking him back to her and letting her take him to the doctor. I'm like no i have a right to be informed and make decisions in y sons health. he needs tubes in his ears, but getting her to listen is like getting my dog to write my blogs. shes absurd then she called the social worker who handles the exchanges and made him call me at 7pm to get all the information of where i took him what they said etc. which i had already told her over the phone but i refused to argue with her.
back tracking a little, i didn't get x-mass but i did get new years plus ten days, so in the long run i won. I'm going to make sure he is healthy by the time he goes back (Gatorade is good for kids if their sick, bad for them if their healthy: this was new to me) then i can show every one that he is not just a kid who get sick, but a kid who doesn't get the care he needs, maybe then i can make the point that i am the better parent.
my first court date is the 11th and it is to decide weather my son will move 5 hours away or not. i don't think she will be able to move with him, but there is a chance, ill keep you all posted, and ill try to blog more

No comments: